1. Do not tie livestock to poles or pole wires. Don't dry clothes on the wires in the activity room. Not to mention under the power line.
2. In order to prevent fire or personal injury, the container activity room manufacturer reminds you not to use electric stove, electric iron, electric kettle, electric rice fort, electric frying pan and other high-power household appliances in the room.
3. If the fire is caused by the heating of the power line, the power supply should be cut off immediately. Dry powder fire extinguisher or sand must be used to put out electrical fire.
4. Check the power line in the room at any time to prevent the insulation rubber of the power line from being damaged by mice and other small animals. Once found, immediately cut off the power supply, please deal with professional electrician.
5. As the power lines laid by special organizations in tents and transitional resettlement houses can only meet the needs of lighting, the power consumption of each household in container houses is not more than 1KV. In order to prevent overload or short circuit of the lines, please do not connect the lines by yourself. If you need to connect the lines, you must find a special electrician.
Thank you for reading, I hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please pay more attention to our website.